Monday 17 May 2010

MORE BUTTERFLY MAGIC

These Spellbinder dies are being put to good use!  Here another one made with the middle size die from this set.




The papers I’ve used are from a collection by American Crafts called ‘Everyday’ and they have some really bright funky coloured designs in there. I’ve chosen a couple of the more restrained ones for this card.

I placed a small section of the blue patterned along the bottom edge of some white cardstock and punched the butterfly out. I then adhered a different paper to the back of the punched out section and tied some brown embroidery thread around it. Finally I stamped the sentiment and then fixed it all to the front of my card which I mounted with brown cardstock.

OK I’m off to get breakfast started. My tummy is rumbling so better get cracking!

Bye for now
Zoe

2 comments:

  1. You are really putting these dies to good use - such elegant cards Zoe! I especially like the use of pattern papers on this one, works perfectly :) Love Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made some gorgeous cards lately Zoe, I love the butterfly! xx

    ReplyDelete