Wednesday 2 June 2010

ALL BLUE

No I’m not feeling sad, quite the opposite in fact. I’ve just had a massive bar of chocolate all to myself and am feeling great! We all need our little fix don’t we and mine is definitely chocolate. YUM!



Anyway back to the card. Sorry - I’m using my glitter pots again and tried a strip of it above my sentiment this time. I’m fairly pleased with this one, but once it was completed I felt it could have done with a little less open space around the sentiment. However, the aim for me on this one was to see if the strip of glitter worked which I’d seen being used on the PTI site somewhere and wanted to give it a go. It’s real easy – put a strip of double sided tape in place and sprinkle your glitter on it. (Sorry if I’m telling you how to suck eggs here!)


See you soon
Hugs Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment