Tuesday 8 June 2010

BUTTON MANIC

Hi all. Hope you’re having a great day.

Today’s offering is for my niece who has just got engaged and I wanted to make a little card for them.


Her favourite colour is green so that is the basis of my card with just a touch of cream to break it up a little. I chose this particular sentiment because I wanted something different from the usual ‘congratulations’ that you generally get on engagement cards. The background paper is from DCWV’s Luxury Stack collection. The stamped pattern is using PTI’s Background Basics – Spots & Dots and this is stamped in PTI’s Spring Moss. I finished it all off with colour co-ordinated ribbon and some big buttons.

My niece has asked me to do all her wedding stationery which is really flattering and I am currently working on some ideas for her to have a look at (will share once I’ve come up with something).

Thanks for visiting.
Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment