Friday 2 July 2010

SWEET PEA


I have just had a delivery for my latest order of PTI goodies and I had to use it straight away!  I have been waiting since the end of last year for more releases to come out to make it worth my while ordering and then went mad! 

I have loads to play around with now so I started with the sweet pea stamp from the Baby Button collection.  I stamped the image on the card stock and a second image on a spare piece of card.  Cut this piece out and mounted with foam pads on top of the first image.  I took a vellum tag and stamped my sentiment on to it.



I mounted a strip of PTI patterned paper on the base section of the card and wrapped some pretty white ribbon around it.  Finally just threaded the tag with PTI twine and attached to the ribbon, then placed some buttons inside the stamped image.

No comments:

Post a Comment