Sunday 18 July 2010

TAKE NOTE


Recently I've been preparing some items for a craft fair I am doing in August and I started with some note pads and matching cards.

I love making these because I am definitely a LIST person.  From selling these in the past, most people where buying for someone else as well as themselves so I thought I'd try making matching greeting cards to go with them to make them a bit more of a gift item.  I am working on some matching pencil cases to go with these too and will share once I get them done.




For this one I used Berry Sorbet cardstock (one of my favorite colours - love this!)  and Dot Spot stamps with sentiment, button and ribbon all PTI.



This set is using Ocean Tides cardstock  Year of Flowers - Violets and Turning a New Leaf  (All PTI) along with glitter from Martha Stewart range.



This is using Spring Rain cardstock with ribbon and sentiment - all PTI.  Stamps used here were by Hero Arts (I think!) - this is one of my sets now stored in my stamp folders but unfortunately I threw away the packaging so can't remember who they are from!

And finally .... for now at least!


I used patterned cardstock for this one with a little ribbon and a sentiment by Personal Impressions.

That's all for now.  Hope you're having a fabulous day.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Zoe
x

No comments:

Post a Comment