Friday 10 September 2010

A LITTLE ROUGH AROUND THE EDGES


It's nice sometimes to rough things up a little.  For this I stamped the leaf and flower pattern onto white textured cardstock and then rolled up the edges with my finger just a little. It lifts it off the card just a tad and makes the image stand out more.

Whilst I was making this up, my dog Dylan was sleeping on the sofa in my workroom and I just had to share a couple of shots with you cause he's so god dam cute!  He was all curled up too.



He must have got a bit loney because later he shared his bed with bid best bud Woody and his favorite stuffed toy for the evening.



I could just MELT!

Catch up with you all soon.
Hugs
Zoe x

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww - this is just SO sweet. Thanks for sharing the pics of the furry kids.
    Karen,
    www.alteredscrapbooking.com

    ReplyDelete