Friday 29 October 2010

WAY AHEAD!

I normally end up running around trying to get my Christmas cards done at the last minute, which usually means sending them the week before the big day!  This year I have finally managed to get ahead.  I've kept my cards in the same design but just changed the colour scheme. 

Using PTI Berry Sorbet (I LOVE this colour!)


Using PTI Ocean Tides cardstock

Finally, PTI Kraft.

Card insert

Box for the card to go in

The patterned paper is a gorgeous raised glitter from Dovecraft's Let it Snow Collection. The image, sentiment and ink used is all PTI. They were fairly quick to put together.  I made a box for each of them to go in to keep them looking pretty and make them that little bit more special to receive.




1 comment:

  1. You have excelled yourself this time madam....I hope to receive one of these myself ;) loooool xxx

    ReplyDelete