Wednesday 24 November 2010

ALL TAGGED OUT!

After making up a load of tags for the kiddies to colour (see earlier post), it was the adults turn and I've been making little tags for my Christmas Fair which will be run over two days this year.  I needed to make sure I had enough of everything and have been punching like crazy on my BigShot - I have to admit I am pretty fed up looking at them now!!!

However, thought I'd share them with you as I am sure I will love them again once my arm recovers from all that stamping and handle turning I've been doing (I must invest in an electric one some day!)



I've made up five different designs using the Label's die from Spellbinder. 
All stamps and sentiments used here are PTI.








In each 'pack' I've included three different ribbons to attach the labels to gifts and each are 60cm long.

I printed the 'contents' label on my PC and mounted before attaching.  I've made a tons of these and this is less than half of them.  I sold so many last year so have made plenty extra this time.


Take care and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Zoe x

1 comment:

  1. Not surprised you have an achy arm LOL All that work was worth it though - such wonderful tags & so professional looking, bet they sell out again! Take care Zoe xxx BTW I don't recommend the electric Big Shot - I sold mine cause it's too noisy!

    ReplyDelete