Wednesday 10 November 2010

DOGGY TREATS

I ADORE my dog and what better than a little treat for him.  I've totally cased this from a design by Taylor Van Bruggen over at Taylored Expressions because it was such a fab idea.


Super cute!  I hand drew a template and inked the edges a little.  I made a box and handle from brown cardstock and stamped with a little paw stamp I had with versa ink and in black ink on the front.  The sentiment I used is from a PTI Halloween set but I didn't ink up all of the text just this part.



I filled a bag with some bone shaped dog biscuits and tied with ribbon.



This has spurred me on the make something for the feline fraternity, will post once completed!

Zoe x

1 comment:

  1. Your craft projects are wonderful! I love this doggie gift, it is right up my alley. I've enjoyed spending time here on your blog. Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete