Monday 6 February 2012

ANOTHER CRICUT CARD TO SHARE

I'm really getting into these now.  I loved this octopus but couldn't decide how to display him on the card.  In the end I choose the goldfish bowl and I think it worked well.


I had run out of acetate so I had to use vellum for the bowl itself and once I'd stuck all the bits to it, remembered you can see glue through it but I managed to hide most of the adhesive except a tiny blob at the top left corner and the base. 

For the sentiment I used a few different stamps from PTI and just inked the words that I wanted.  Those little Brilliance tear drop ink pads are perfect for that.


I am going to a craft fair over the Easter bank holiday which is being hosted in aid of Healing the Wounds, a Welsh armed forces charity raising funds to help with PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder) for people who have been mentally traumatised in conflict.  A great charity and one which I support.  So I am making up a whole bunch of stuff to sell and hope to raise lots of cash.  This will be one of those cards I hope someone wants to take home with them.

1 comment:

  1. How gorgeous is this? I do love the polished look that can be achieved using a Cricut machine but alas my own Cricut is still very much neglected! Love your recent creations & look forward to seeing your niece's wedding stationery :) xxx

    ReplyDelete