Friday 10 February 2012

VALENTINE - possibly!

A very quick post today, just wanted to share the card I made for Jerry for valentines.   If this year is like any other year, he usually forgets and quickly whips something up after raiding my supplies and a couple of Copic markers!  I have to watch him very closely to make SURE he does not damage, or worse, ruin any of my supplies... serious injury, perhaps even death would swiftly follow should that be the case, of which is he is very aware! 

I am still waiting for a PTI order to arrive which I had hoped would have been here by now so in the meantime, this is what I plan to give him.  It will not doubt change as I am pretty fickle!



The stamps I've used here are a mixture of Marion Emersion  and PTI plus a Spellbinder die. 

Have a great weekend.  Hope the weather improves, its freezzzzzzzing here!

No comments:

Post a Comment