Wednesday 21 March 2012

CHILDS PLAY

EDIT:  I've had a few requests for the actual stamp sets I used from PTI for these cards.  There are two stamp sets and one die set which are:

TinyTreats: Birthday  this was the images and little sentiments alongside each one used.
Big Birthday Wishes I used the 'Looks Who's Turning...' sentiment from this set
By The Numbers die collection this is the die I used for the numbers.

Click on the links above to go directly to the relevant page on PTI's website.

xxx


I am still working on bits and bobs for the charity craft fair I am going to in April and really needed some birthday cards for the kiddies.

Using a set of dies and stamps from a collection by (you guessed it!) PTI, I came up with these little cards for every age from 1 through to 10.

I tried to use a different image on each one and in every possible colour combination, fairly neutral so that they could be used for either a girl or a boy in most cases.  These were a joy to do and really easy  because I did them in one big batch.


6 comments:

  1. Clever! They look amazing - I think there will be a scramble at your stall Zoe :) have a great weekend :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely adorable! I would be surprised if these didn't sell out! So, so, cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with these cards, they are totally cool. I think these are defenately needed in large batches. I'm off to check out the die and stamp sets you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. which sentiment stamp sets did you use, these are ADORABLE!! I am now thinking to make 'months cards' for a pregnant friend, to hold with her baby at each month for pictures, these are ADORABLE!:) THANKS;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU SO MUCH for listing the stamps!! I have been looking and looking, and actually looked right at it and didn't notice! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete