Thursday 12 April 2012

BERRY SORBET FEVER

My favourite colour by far, is PTI's Berry Sorbet.  Its just lush.  Today was a Berry Sorbet kinda day so I'm sharing a few cards using this as the main colour.





I used a spellbinder die to cut the white cardstock and embossed every other layer.  I stamped the background and added a few gems to the centre.



This one I used 'Guide Lines' (PTI) to make the background in snow white ink.



And finally.... I used Berry Sorbet ink for this one.  The embossed image is a Cuttlebug
embossing plate on textured cardstock and a little bit of blue for a change!





For some reason I feel like icecream - the icecream machine is on the go as I type, rum and raisin will be ready to gobble down in less than 30 minutes!  Cream, fruit and booze, what a combination - I'm drooling already.

Take care all and have  a fab day.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards! Love your use of Berry Sorbet too, it's so bright and vibrant! The splash of blue is perfect, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete