Friday 4 May 2012

SOME MOMENTS

Just got this new stamp by Marion Emberson and wanted to give it a try out, and as purple and green are a fabby combination and I had a scrap of green ribbon on my desk... seemed like a good place to start!



OK, I know the impression was not too great on this one and it is on embossed paper but after a few goes with my nail file over the surface of the stamp, it works a treat now.  HOWEVER, time was short and I couldn't really be bothered to start this one all over again so it is as it is!

Have a good one all.

2 comments:

  1. Hola Zoe, i follow your works...all is FANTASTIC!!!i'm trying the bird house for the teachers os my son(7)and for my mother, tomorrow in Spain is the mother day:D. my sister love specially your dolls:D, thank you for share.
    A hug from Palma de Mallorca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and I love love love the sentiment! I might need to find that one, ;) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete