Saturday 30 June 2012

BACK TO NORMALITY


Hi All

I'm back!  The house move went smoothly and we are really settled in now.  Only a dozen or so boxes that are still to be unpacked - you kinda loose the enthusiasm after 70 odd don't you!

Now that we've got the broadband sorted out I wanted to check in and share a little explosion box I made last week for a friend to give at a wedding today.  (Fingers crossed for the couple - the weather is pretty awful today, it started to rain the day we moved house (30 May) and we have only had 4 days since then when it hasn't rained - madness!).



The top of the box.....



...and the inside.



It has four tags inside, two of which I decorated and two I've left blank.


I used a Martha Stewart border punch to make all the decorative edging inside and outside the box.


The little wedding cake inside...


I used Martha Stewart punches and Spellbinder dies for the decorative edging, Tilda patterned paper for the box, pearlised ivory cardstock for the cake and the sentiments, tag die and heart dies were all from PTI.

Well thats it for me today.  I am so behind with everyone I have lots of blog visits to do this afternoon to see what you've been up to whilst I've been out of action.

Thanks for keeping in touch and for the comments you've left for me during my 'down time' period.  Pop back soon!


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic magic box Zoe, very bright colours, i love specially your wedding cake, i have make the bird house for my nice, she is so happy :D.
    Hugs from the melted island

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your move is behind you now, hope you're enjoying your new home! Love this wedding cake box...it is simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete