Saturday 9 June 2012

A FAMILY AFFAIR

I have another scrapbook page to share today.  I have two sisters and I am the middle one age wise.  My older sister used to have to look after me and my little sis when we were younger as she's 11 years older than us - poor girl - couldn't have much for her in the boyfriend stakes I shouldn't think!

The picture  used here is a scanned copy of a picture from a photo booth.  Each of us has one of the four photos it took and I keep mine in my purse.  I blew it up and added it to the page.  (I am the one on the left - the only blond in the family!).  I was about 5 or 6 when this was taken.


We are fairly spread out these days, I live in South Wales, my older sister in Bristol and my little sis in Surrey and we don't see each other as much as we should.  I see more of my little sis Sharon whenever I go back home to visit my mum.  We ALWAYS have a great time when we get together though.


Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Hola Zoe, beautiful history about your sisters, gorgeous scrap page and fantastic sentiment.
    Hugs from Palma a very, very hot place

    ReplyDelete