Sunday 10 March 2013

IT'S NICE TO BE BACK

Hi All, I can't believe how long its been since I posted anything, how time flys!

We've had terrible trouble with our internet access but finally it seems to be sorted and stable enough to actually get online.  Its been a hectic few months with a new job, decorating the house, a stinking cold that took weeks to get rid off and even squeezed in a trip to Russia for 3 days for my birthday but I have managed to make a few things in amongst all that, I've just not been able to tell you about them!

Here's a card I made using a new Magnolia stamp I bought with some PTI DP and mirror card.


A few close ups....




Lots more to share so pop back soon!  Thanks to all those that been visiting and for your comments whilst I've been out of action - I really do appreciate each and every one.


1 comment:

  1. Zoe, it's awesome to hear back from you. I'm glad all is well and hope you had a great birthday !! Happy belated one. Love this card - it's adorable.

    ReplyDelete